- new shelter with a capacity of up to 1,000 people per month (most of them are supposed to be transit guests)
- renovation of our old shelter that had 6x less capacity. We are rebuilding it back to the children club as it was prior to the war.
In September, we received ₴183,397 ($4,963) in donations and spent ₴748,922 ($20,268). Top-5 expenses (79% of all expenses):
- ₴297,100 ($8,040) — renovation of both new and old shelter locations
- ₴120,000 ($3,248) — lease payments
- ₴85,908 ($2,395) — expenses on volunteers
- ₴51,921 ($1,405) — gasoline (evacuation & city logistics)
- ₴36,326 ($983) — food for shelter
We also started to work with a new partner — Peremoga Ukraine.